About Stuff Linkies Fanfic Journal

Monday, November 15, 2010

BEAST - Beautiful



Annyeonghaseyo chinggu ~

Chan ! ( Ta Da ! ) Today I want to share something with you all .
You know what I want to share with you all ? Don't know ?
I want to share with you all about Beast - Beautiful full mv . Waa ! I really excited when I saw the video at my dashboard tumblr . ( shouted for 3 minutes . Can't breathe when I saw the video at my dashboard tumblr .) Kamsahamnida Doomee for the information . Actually, I know this news after 2 minutes the video was released at youtube . The durations of this video are 7 minutes . ( waa ! So long this video ~ )
Ok . Let's watch the full mv .








Gi Kwang = Nerd boy . But cute .

p/s : Yo Seob & Dong Woon so cute . Gi Kwang & Doo Joon so handsome . Jun Hyung & Hyun Seung so cool . Yo Seob & the geng ! How dare you bully my bias, Gi Kwang ! I know Gi Kwang in this video are ' Nerdy ' . Heheh ;p . My english so bad . Pictures edited by Hana .






No comments :