About Stuff Linkies Fanfic Journal

Friday, November 05, 2010

AWARD FOR FOLLOWER !




Annyeonghaseyo chingu & followers !
Finally, award for my follower was completed .
Although, the award that I created by myself is not pretty like yours but, my award that I made was full with my heart sincerity .
Model for my award are : Chibi Beast . I choose Beast because now I madly in love with Beast .
Hope you all like my award & don't forget to take it .
Before you all take my award, you all need to answering my questions . I only asking you all with 6 questions because in November my blog was aged 6 month . Not 6 years !
Ok. Let's start the questions !

☆ Who owner for bluelolipophana.blogspot.com ?
= _________
☆ What's your name ?
= __________
☆ Who your 1st bias ?
= ___________
☆ Who your bias ( idol ) ?
= _________________

☆ What group you like most ?
= ____________

☆ Why you follow bluelolipophana.blogspot.com ?
= _______________


Only 6 questions . Happy answering my questions ~

p/s : Sorry, my english very bad. The award that I made very bad. Next tyme, if I have free tyme I will make another award for my follower . And, sorry if you want to answering the questions. You need to copy it using pen & paper. You can't right click in my blog. Sorry . Mianhae ! Please forgive me, because I make you trouble !




2 comments :

Adriana Diaries said...

nk amek award bole ? btw, header dongho :) cantek~

Raihanah Ariff said...

Amek lahh !
Free je :)
Thanks puji header tuh ^^